#PhysiqueFinishers includes 37 full-length workouts, all 10, 15 or 20 minutes long (+ 10 bonus burnout workouts!), designed for fat loss and muscle maintenance and no fancy equipment or crazy time requirements.
This program includes 2 tracks depending on your goal:
1) LEAN-ONLY: 6 weeks of programming for fat loss, requires a 5 days/week commitment, all 20 minutes or less.
2) STRONG + LEAN: 12 weeks of finishers programming to supplement your traditional strength training program, maintain muscle, lose fat.
All workouts can be done with dumbbells and/or a barbell. No gym machines required.
Delivered via PDFs for print-and-go, exercise tutorial videos for each individual workout and information on how to adjust to your fitness level – everything housed in an online membership portal you log into with a username and password. You have access forever!
Over 8,000 People Already Doing These Workouts
Hi, I'm Jill Coleman!
I'm the owner of JillFit, creator of #PhysiqueFinishers
I'm the founder of JillFit Physiques, and a certified personal trainer with a BS in Exercise Science and an MS in clinical nutrition.
Over my last 20 years in the fitness industry, I've done everything from compete in figure competitions, to run triathlons and half-marathons, to write hundreds of articles on fitness and nutrition for publications like Women’s Health, Prevention, OnFitness and others, as well as on my own site at JillFit.com, to personal train thousands of clients using the techniques included in #PhysiqueFinishers to get clients results in less time.
My personal fitness philosophy is less is more.
It's possible to reach a point of diminishing returns with your exercise, so finding that sweet spot is critical. If you train intensely, and use rest strategically, you don't need to be spending hours. If you preferentially choose weight-training based exercise over long, slow boring cardio, your body responds accordingly.
This is how I train, and it's what has gotten the best results I've ever seen with my clients.
Over the last 20 years, I've worked with folks of all ages, fitness levels and goal sets, and some of the most common struggles I hear are around time, consistency, boredom and the all-or-nothing trap:
"I feel like if I can't get to the gym for at least an hour, it's not worth it."
"I need to switch up my routine, I'm bored."
"I'm exhausted from working all day, the last thing I want to do is go to the gym."
"I'm good for a while and then 'life' happens and I fall off the wagon."
I totally get it! One of the biggest hindrances to getting results is the lack of time, and the idea that anything less than an hour of exercise doesn't make a difference.
Over the last 3 years, I've enrolled over 20,000 people into my free workout consistency challenges, the #20x20Challenge and #MetconMonster, both of which include workouts that are 20 minutes or less! But they are intense.
And the feedback I ALWAYS get is: "I learned that I can get a great, effective workout in only 20 minuets, I love it!"
This is a mindset shift--away from the old mentality of needing to be in the gym for at least an hour or "it's not worth it," to the new science of exercise, which dictates that intensity, not duration, is what drives results.
#PhysiqueFinishers was born out of the need for effective but SHORT fat-loss workouts that people can do in their living rooms (or gym) with no fancy equipment.
Once you start training like this, and do these kinds of workouts, you'll NEVER go back to the old, slow, long, boring workouts.
I switched to these over 12 years ago, and I'll never go back. And my physique is stronger and more defined now at 37 years old than it was at 23 years old.
Intensity drives results.
And the longer the workout, the less intense it is going to be by default. We pace when we feel like we have to train for hours. Our body doesn't respond as well, and we end up wasting a lot of time and mental energy on workouts that aren't giving us the biggest bang for our time buck.
Never look back.
What's Included in #PhysiqueFinishers?
Upon purchase, you'll get access to a closed membership site, where all the workouts, tutorial videos are housed.
- 37 Full-Length Workouts: #PhysiqueFinishers contains 37 full-length metabolic conditioning workouts, all 10, 15 or 20 minutes long (including ten 5-min bonus “burnouts”), utilizing dumbbells and/or barbells. No fancy equipment needed. All workouts are broken up into 2 calendars so you know exactly what workouts to do on which days:
- (7) 10-min Finishers
- (12) 15-minute Finishers
- (8) 20-minute Finishers
- (10) 5-minute bonus “Burnout” workouts
All workouts are comprised of both cardio and weights, designed to elicit what Metabolic Effect calls ‘The B’s and the H’s”: Breathlessness, Burning, Heavy and Heat (sweating).
The key with metabolic conditioning workouts is that they are great for ramping up fat loss, even though they are not designed for muscle gain. Beginners to strength training might experience a little strength and size improvement, but for most people, the #PhysiqueFinishers will elicit fat loss and definition in the muscle.
Every workout comes in clear and simple print-and-go PDF format, you can either bring to the gym with you, or bring up on your phone, as the membership is mobile-friendly.
- Video Demos for Each Exercise: Each 10, 15 and 20 minute #PhysiqueFinisher workout contains its own tutorial video, taking you quickly (each vid is about 1-2 minutes) through all the form cues on every exercise and offering defaults and regressions for those that are more high-inpact, like plyometrics, etc.
These workouts can be done by anyone, so long as you get skilled at listening to your body, moving with control, practicing the movements and using Rest-based Training to rest when you need to.
The videos will help make these workouts safe, and leave no guesswork for how to perform an exercise, even if you’ve never heard of it before. BUT, rest assured that I want this program to be as accessible and easy-to-follow as possible, so there are ZERO crazy movements or exercises that require a ton of skill and experience.
The vids will be accessible easily, as the membership portal is mobile-friendly so you’ll be able to bring up the videos on your phone at the gym, no problem.
- 6-Week + 12-Week Programming Calendars: It’s one thing to have access to a bunch of workouts, but if you don’t know what workout to do when, it can feel overwhelming. Most of my clients love a schedule to follow.
So in #PhysiqueFinishers, I’ve included two programming calendars for you. One is a standalone calendar of finishers, and the second is a suggestion for how to fit some finishers into your regularly-scheduled training sessions.
There is absolutely zero guesswork. You know exactly what to do and when to do it.
Lean-Only Track – 6-week focus exclusively on conditioning (fat loss), and includes 5-days-per-week workouts, for 6 weeks (30 total workouts, aka the #DirtyThirty). This track is pretty hardcore, but all workouts are 10-20 minutes in duration.
Strong + Lean Track – 12-week programming that includes metcon workouts to be incorporated into a more traditional strength training program, so that if you are trying to maintain your gains (size and/or strength), you can add in conditioning without compromise.
Open for a limited time.
Who is #PhysiqueFinishers for?
- It's for those who want results without having to spend hours in there gym. Less time and better results. It's old school to think you need to be in the gym for hours or else it's not good enough. The new science of body change dictates that intensity, not duration is the driver of physique change. #PhysiqueFinishers are short, but tough and effective.
- These workouts are for people who get bored easily. #PhysiqueFinishers designed to pull you out of an exercise rut and help you change up your routine. The 37 unique workouts have you circuit training, doing sprints, and moving from exercise to exercise quickly so things don't get monotonous and stale.
- #PhysiqueFinishers can be performed at any fitness level. While the workouts are intense, #PhysiqueFinishers uses Metabolic Effect's Rest-based Training philosophy to make the workouts safe and doable--push until you can't, rest until you can. Plus, all high-intensity movements are accompanied by a regression.
- If you want an effective workout and actually look like you lift. The idea for this program came about as more women told me they don't have the time to be in the gym for hours but still feel the pressure to perform more and more exercise or "it's not worth it." The proof is in the pudding, however. Fast, intense and results-drive workouts you can do from home.
Who is #PhysiqueFinishers NOT for?
- This isn't for people who want enjoy long workouts or are training for an event or race. If you just love being in the gym for hours paddling away on cardio, this is not for you. #PhysiqueFinishers are some of the shortest, but toughest workouts on the market.
- It's not for people who are trying to add lots of muscle or get super strong. #PhysiqheFinishers is for the average person who wants lose some inches, look fit and get consistent with their workouts. This program was designed for aesthetics and time-efficiency, not bodybuilding or powerlifting.
- It's not for those looking for instantaneous results with little effort. There are no shortcuts and while I believe that #PhysiqueFinishers workouts and similar high-intensity, short-duration workouts are the BEST for results, you still can't cut corners. No magic pills or gimmicks. Consistency with training is key.
- #PhysiqueFinishers isn't for people who have never exercised. While the workouts can be done by people of all fitness levels, if you have not been training a couple days a week for at least a few months, you might want to start with something a little less intense and maybe hire a session with in-person trainer to build a fitness base.
DISCLAIMER: This course is not designed to diagnose or treat those suffering from clinically-diagnosed eating disorders. The information enclosed in this course is for educational purposes only and JillFit takes no responsibility for the choices that you make with your nutrition. By enrolling in this course, you acknowledge that you alone are responsible and if you have questions, you understand that you can and should consult to your physician. If you feel like the above statement cannot be or is not true for you, please do not enroll in this course.
Frequently Asked Questions about #FastPhysique
What equipment do I need?
All workouts can be completed with a barbell and dumbbells, you do not need access to a gym to complete these workouts. You’ll also need access to something you can use to do interval cardio (treadmill, rower, or even outside for sprints).
How is #PhysiqueFinishers different than #FastPhysique?
If you have purchased and done #FastPhysique, that’s amazing! That program is for muscle and strength gain, not necessarily fat loss. #FastPhysique workouts are longer (all 40 minutes) and require access to a full gym. #PhysiqueFinishers are strictly metabolic conditioning workouts, all super short (10-20 minutes) and can be done as a standalone program or as part of a traditional strength training program. If your goal is muscle gain and strength gain, I recommend #FastPhysique, if your goal is fat loss, I recommend #PhysiqueFinishers.
What format do the workouts come in?
All of the workouts are delivered via easy print-and-go PDF with accompanying video tutorials for every single individual workout with extensive form cues. The membership site is also mobile-friendly, so you’ll be able to pull the PDFs and videos at the gym in real time, too.
Am I fit enough? This sounds intense!
The workouts by design will feel intense, as all metabolic conditioning workouts do. Many are recorded "for time," which will create a built-in intensity. However, all fitness levels can do these workouts since regressions are given, plus using Metabolic Effect's Last-based training approach, the time and amount of rest you take in the workout is completely up to you--making it super safe. The workout frequency suggested is 3-5x/week, which may be more volume than you are used to (or less, depending), so the most important things will be to listen to your body, rest when you need to, practice your form as best you can, and slowly ramp up in weight so you don't overdo it right out of the gate. The goal is consistency and to stick with it. So do your best, there will always be time later to take things up a notch.
Will I get sore with these workouts?
The probable answer is yes. These workouts contain a lot of different movement patterns, some of which you might be unfamiliar. And also, the workouts are designed to be high volume, meaning you'll be cramming a lot of exercise (reps and rounds) into a short amount of time. Of course, this intense approach is what drives results, but it will also be a bit of a shock to the system especially if you are not used to metabolic conditioning. However—and here’s the important thing—the key is understanding it’s transient and then managing it as best you can so that you can continue to train. Making sure you are moving throughout the day, getting plenty of rest, eating appropriately for recovery and doing proper warm-ups. The good news is that it doesn’t last so if you can get through the first week, you will have an easier time recovering week to week, until you just don’t get sore anymore
What if I can’t exercise 3-5 days a week?
Yes, this will be a common concern, and warranted. Consistency is key, and by making the workouts 20 minutes or less, hopefully that provides a low barrier to entry. But bottom line, a lot of folks won’t be able to commit to 3-5 days a week, and that is fine. You need to make it wok for you and your unique schedule and priorities. BUT, I don’t want you going into all-or-nothing mode, because the reality is that if you can commit to at least 2-3 days a week of #PhysiqueFinishers, you will experience noticeable results. All you can do is your best. And even if you don’t get in 3-5 days a week (in the portal, I share with you exactly which workouts to do, preferentially, for results), you’ll still get benefit.
How long will I have access to these workouts?
You have access to the #PhysiqueFinishers membership portal forever.
What if I am currently doing another program?
Because I know that this question always come up, AND because I know people have their things like love to do on their own, there are TWO tracks included in #PhysiqueFinishers: one standalone 6-week track called the #DirtyThirty (6 weeks x 5 workouts a week = 30 workouts), designed exclusively for fat loss. I don't recommend doing anything else if you are following this protocol.
The second track is for those who want more muscle-building and strength-building, and it's a 12-week calendar with suggestions for how to fit these finishers into a standard/traditional strength training program. You'll be adding short finishers to your regularly scheduled programming, so yes, you can do these while also doing another program.
Is there any coaching that goes along with this?
There is not. This program is a DIY. It’s a practice in YOU learning your body, listening to it and implementing workouts that will challenge it to change. The fact that it’s DIY also means that I have tried my best to think of every single little thing that might come up for you while doing the program, and preemptively added it to the membership portal. If there are additional bonuses or content that needs clarification, I will be adding that to the portal. However, there is no ongoing coaching access to me, but the value of the program (97) is literally multiple times the price (9).
What's your refund policy?
There is a 30-day money back guarantee. You can request a refund if you are not satisfied with the program within 30 days and receive a full refund. However, please understand that you will also be taken out of the membership portal should you decide it's not for you. No refunds will be granted after 30 days.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you don't like the program, email me and I'll refund your money!
Upon purchase: within seconds, you will receive your receipt via email (be sure to check your Junk email folder), and there will be a Download or Access button for you to click. You'll be re-routed to a Thank You page that will provide access to an online membership portal. You will log in with a username and password and access the workouts, all the overview information, videos for the exercises and the suggested 9-week programming calendar for the workouts. Questions? Email me at [email protected]Enroll Now